I know I said ATCA in Oakridge, Oregon, was my favorite ride of all time, but a new champion has been crowned.
Whistler’s Top of the World trail always produces stunning photos and videos, and I loved taking my turn on the mountain.
- My ride was 8.2 miles long with 10 feet of elevation gain over 1 hour and 13 minutes
- The Top of the World trail is the first 4 miles of the ride. At the end of the trail you enter the Whistler bike park and make your own way down to the bottom.
- Here’s my ride on Strava
- You will need to purchase a special Whistler Bike Park ticket for $34 CAD that gives you access to the Top of the World trail.
- You first take the Whistler Gondola, then follow the signs for Top of the World to the Peak Zone chairlift. Then follow more signs for Top of the World all the way down.
- There are only 150 tickets to the trail sold every day.