Rockville Park in Fairfield, California has been a mountain bike destination for more than 20 years. I first rode these trails as a kid in the mid 90’s with my buddy Andy and his Dad.
- Starting from the main parking lot, this ride starts with mostly left turns to circle around the park.
- The ride was 13 miles with about 2,000 feet of climbing.
- My Strava track
- This is a very rocky ride, full suspension required. 29er preferred.
- Rockville holds up great when it’s wet, so this is a good winter option.
- Park here
- There is no water available in the park.
- The park has a $3 entrance fee.
- Bathrooms are available after climbing up towards the lake.
View Larger Map
- Even though the Trailforks app does not have all the Rockville trails yet, I would suggest downloading it so you can get an idea of where you are in the park.
- Rockville Bike is a well-stocked bike shop right down the road.